Travel grants provided by the IFIP Digital Equity Committee
The grants cover only costs of airplane tickets.
Who is eligible for applying:
- PhD students form developing countries. The number of grants in this category depends on the costs of airplane tickets. We may provide more than 3 grants if real travel costs are lower than envisaged.
- Mature researchers form developing countries. In this category we offer 1 grant.
How to apply:
- The application deadline is 20 June, 2018.
- Apply by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attach to the email an official confirmation from you university that you are a PhD student.
A PhD student having a paper accepted for a conference within WCC2018 must send the title of his/her paper and the name of a conference for which it was accepted.
A PhD student without a paper must send a short (0.5 page) abstract of his/her research project.
PhD students with papers accepted for conferences within WCC2018 get priority over PhD students without papers.
The grant committe will then select grantees and will notify them not later than by Jul 1st, 2018.
How to receive the grant:
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed by the IFIP Digital Equity Committee
- A grantee has to buy an airplane ticket by him/herself and fill in and sign the IFIP Payment Request
- The Payment Request, airplane ticket receipt, and copy of boarding passes have to be sent to email@example.com for reimburseme
WCC 2018 has started!